Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 32 - 35: Vision

Ok. I'm sorry everyone. I've been busy and haven't been able to write. You already know all my excuses so I just won't write them out because that is pointless. I'm just sorry. :) I love you all very much and I hate to disappoint you by not writing everyday. I promise to try harder to write more often because if you are reading this then you probably actually care about me.

So I'll be honest and say that I am not totally inspired today. However, the speaker in chapel today said something crazy and I would like to quote it for you. Just as a side note, I am German. This speaker was German. But he had the crazy, thick German accent and it was pretty cool. So just imagine me telling you this in a crazy, thick German accent.

"God will honor your vision if your vision is honorable"

Pretty sweet, right? So I think to myself, what is my vision? I guess I don't know if I really have one yet. I'm working on it. Maybe not everyone needs to have their life totally sorted out. I want to just let God lead me but I'll be honest and say that it's scary sometimes.

But hey...I serve an awesome God who's got the best plan for me. I might as well try and figure out what that is and then just be crazy happy, right?

I love you guys. Thanks for reading my blog. Hope you like it. If you don't, thanks for reading anyways, even if you might want to pull your hair out. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment