Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 23: Praise

You guys have NO idea how happy I am right now! First of all, I have been reading my Daily Bible every night before I go to bed and every time God speaks to me through several verses. I write them in my journal along with a little prayer and just some thoughts about the verses.

I know God has blessed me so much in life. But honestly, I have never felt so "connected" you could say. Some people are able to just hear the voice of God in their mind and know exactly what He wants. But for me, it really has just started this last couple weeks. Especially when I read my Bible every night.

Tonight was absolutely amazing. I went to supper with my friend Vanessa and we had an amazing talk about life and just things that are close to our hearts. After that, Vanessa was going to meet her other girlfriend at campus church. I was thinking, "well I have a speech to finish and so I don't need to go to church".

Well, I just really felt that I needed to go. I didn't really know why, I just felt that tugging on my heart. I'm really glad I went. You have NO idea. God spoke to me in a very powerful way about the sin in my life and how God loves me no matter what and how I can let it go to God and move on with my life. IT'S AMAZING.

I'm just really happy, you guys. I just feel like things are going well and I've never heard and seen God speak to me like He has. It's going to be a good semester.

Actually, it will be fabulous. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment