Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 6: Kinect

Alright, friends. Tonight's post is not going to be that inspirational in the sense that it is really an jaw-dropping, radical topic or anything. However, it is very close to my heart you could say, and therefore I want to share it with you.

I LOVE KINECT.

Crazy, right?! First of all, the fact that a gaming system like Kinect is available is pretty cool. I don't know what kind of work went into making it but I bet it was pretty hard to design. Enough with the nerd stuff.

What I really love about the Kinect is how much fun my family had playing it tonight. From beach volleyball to three rounds of bowling, lots of laughs were had and a lot of sore losers had their share of venting. (Not me, though. I lose gracefully :)

I seriously loved playing with my family tonight. My parents, brother, and sister-in-law are my best friends. Even though I am totally sick and my throat is killing me, I would not trade a night like this for the world. It was fabulous. And when I say fabulous, I mean, amazing.

I hope you all have great families who you can share moments like these with. :)

Goodnight, friends. I have a date with NyQuill.

No comments:

Post a Comment