Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 29: Parents

This post is going to be a little different, due to the fact that I am writing it in the middle of the afternoon instead of the middle of the night. I was inspired so I guess I should let it out, right?

What I want to write about now is my parents. I love them! I don't think I have told them lately how thankful I am for their love and support. They have supported me in every way possible. They even stuck with me when the last thing I wanted was to talk to them about my life. I probably will never know how badly I hurt them but I definitely know it was a deep hurt.

My parents raised me phenomenally. I see so much of myself in each of them. It is so awesome to pin-point which parent I got a certain feature from. I got my love for writing and animals from my mom. I got my sense of humor (that gets me in trouble sometimes!) and my semi-nerdy computer skills from my dad.

I'm so glad that my parents are the parents God blessed me with. They really are great :)

Since I know my mom will read this, I want to say that I am not writing this because I am going to ask you to buy me something. Promise :) I really love you guys and just wanted to tell you and tell the whole wide world!

No comments:

Post a Comment