Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 5: Cold

Happy New Year to me! I woke up this morning sick and I feel like poo :( So needless to say I have not really had any inspiration today. Which makes me sad because I feel like I would rather write something great instead of a really short post.

But I have to be honest. I don't know what to say tonight. I love to write and it is a passion of mine, but sometimes I guess I will hit a wall and not have anything amazing to say. And tonight is one of those nights :)

I didn't want to do this, but I guess I will do what everyone else does and write about my resolutions for 2011. Most people have a list of things they want to change about themselves. How can I change my attitude? Or lose 5 pounds? Or eat less chocolate?

I actually didn't really sit down and make a list this year. But I guess I have to make it now, don't I? Let's see. I want to be more active. I want to finish this journey strong. I want to memorize more Scripture. I want to keep my room clean (yeah right). I want to be a better friend. I want to keep my GPA and maybe even boost it.

Those are my resolutions for 2011. Exciting, right?! ;)

I think I am going to go to bed early tonight. This cold is kicking my butt. I hope you all had a great day and I will try and write something more inspiring tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment