Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 21: Successful

I made it through the first day of my second semester of school at Liberty University! And I officially have made it through five semesters of college and this is now my sixth :D This is exciting. I'm almost to the end. It is in sight!

My MWF classes seem to be pretty good classes and I think I will definitely enjoy them. I actually found out that my 8:50 class only meets on Wednesdays! How great is that! We pretty much do our homework on our own and will have stuff due or quizzes on Wednesdays.

Tomorrow I have my three upper level COMS classes and I'm nervous about them I must admit. I'm going to stay optimistic and not get too nervous. I want to enjoy them and learn a lot :)

Well, I am going to go to bed now. I have all my classes tomorrow back to back so I will be in the classrooms from 9:14-1:40. Should be a good time, right?! :P

Love you allllll! Sorry I've been such a downer in my posts. I'm just getting through a rough time but I feel a lot better. So, I'll try to be happy Courtney again. Night night!

No comments:

Post a Comment