Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 31: Joy

You know what, friends? I really love Liberty. So far I really enjoy all my classes and the friends I have are excellent. I just feel at peace about my life right now and I'm truly glad that I am at Liberty University.

The weather has been rainy and snowy which makes my poor little knee hurt something fierce. Early arthritis? Maybe. Just kidding. I'm fine, really. haha :)

Anyways, besides the weather being gloomy, I see myself finding joy in the little things. Such as meeting new friends and discussing everything under the sun because talking is fun to do. Or going to the basketball games and watching our team win at the buzzer.

It's little things like that that get me through my days here. School is hard. Drama happens. It rains on my fabulous hair (just kidding :). Stuff happens that can darken my day.

I'm not going to let it get me down! There is so much joy to be found in the little things and it's a great feeling.


No comments:

Post a Comment