Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 17: Bummer

So I only have one more day at home and then it's back to being a college girl with classes to attend, drama to dislike, and stress to make my hair fall out. This break has been pretty relaxing for me and I have had a lot of time to think. So why don't I feel ready to go back to the daily grind of college?

I would be lying if I said I won't miss North Dakota. Now, I don't mean the freezing cold or the snow or anything like that. I mean, I miss my world. My family means everything to me and I'm so far away from them. I know I will have to break away from them someday as I become my own person. That's really hard when they mean the world to me.

This semester is about to start and I feel so disconnected already. Maybe once I get into the swing of it again I will start to feel better. I think I have just been thinking so much about my life that I am freaking myself out and starting to doubt my choices.

Even though I know I have things to get figured out in my life, I still feel so lost. Lost like a cute little cocker spaniel puppy... ;)

I guess my prayer is just that I get some stuff figured out and I really find myself. My path in life has seemed so fuzzy and I really want God to clear that up for me and show me exactly what direction to go. Because, I really can't do this on my own. I'm struggling for real, people.

1 comment: