Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 26: Basketball

Confession time!

I miss playing basketball. I really really really do. I had such a blast! I know I can't play anymore because of my knee and whatnot, and I really don't have time to commit to it of course. I just wish I could play more often.

I think I will try and make it a habit of going to the gym more often! First of all, I really want to get in better shape. Second, it will give me a chance to get my shot back ;)

Another confession for you.

I absolutely love watching Liberty basketball!!! I have gone to every home game so far and I seriously can't get enough. It's such a good time and always fun to get away from the books for a couple hours.

The next game is Monday night and my friend Vanessa and I are going to go. There is a boy's game on Thursday and Saturday. We will go to both. :)

Anyways, nothing inspiring tonight. I'm tired from the week and I have another one ahead of me that will be a long one as well. I just wanted to tell you something about myself. :)

Goodnight, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment