Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 7: Bachelor

Confession time! I love The Bachelor. I don't care what anyone else says. It is seriously my favorite show on ABC. I got to watch the season premiere tonight! My whole family watched it with me and a few times I had to "shush" my dad because he kept analyzing the show.

Anyways, I really really really love this show. I also love the Bachelorette. Since I don't have a TV at school I watch it online, usually on Wednesdays. I really look forward to it each week and it sort of like my guilty pleasure.

What intrigues me most about this season is Brad Womack. Not only is he pretty decent looking, his story also interests me. He was on the Bachelor three years ago, but he left the two woman and did not pick either of them. In his three years until now, he has been seeing a therapist for his issues and has really tried to become a better man.

I really think he is sincere and has really changed. A lot of people probably think he is a fraud, but I honestly think he definitely deserves a second chance to find love. There are a few girls on the show that I think are really cute and sweet and I can't wait to see what happens :)

Also, I might be considering going on the show...what do you think? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment