Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 9: Unconditional

Sorry I didn't write this post yesterday. :) But here are my thoughts that I had yesterday about love. Oh, yes. Love.

One of my biggest pet peeves is when people tell me that long distance doesn't work. You might say, "well yeah, Courtney. Obviously it worked out great for you." And I guess you have a point. But you know what? I made it work for over three years and it took every single ounce of energy I had. At it wasn't meant to last any longer for many reasons but that is a different story.

Putting behind what I went through, don't you think that if you truly love someone it wouldn't matter if you were miles apart? I don't think you should base your love for someone on how many times a week you can kiss them. I mean, honestly. If you really love someone, you would do anything to make it work.

I might have vented a little bit, but I'm really sick of people having excuses why love can't work. If you don't have the drive to make it work, then obviously you aren't ready for it and you are just wasting another person's time.

The end. :)


1 comment:

  1. This is pretty much what I was saying. people who love the yankees make sure they go to the stadium to see the game or get em on cable. if you can do that you can apply that principle to a any relationship.

    ReplyDelete