Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 55: Satisfied

I feel like most people in my position (that being single) would probably be really unhappy and lonely and whatnot. I have to be honest. Yeah, I get lonely and I wish I had a boyfriend. But I actually feel really satisfied with my life right now. Being single is a blessing. It gives us time to grow as an individual.

Honestly? I like having to just think about myself. Now, I'm not trying to sound selfish in any way, so don't get me wrong. haha. What I mean is, I am enough to deal with! Adding someone else into that isn't going to help me right now. Being alone is for the best. I will grow from this and then I'll be ready.

I'm so excited for my missions trip to Miami. You guys have NO idea. I'm super excited! I'm just counting down the days for it. This is going to push me out of my comfort zone but I'm ready. This is just going to make my journey that much better.

I'm on day 55. This is so cool. I am one-seventh of the way done with this journey. :) be proud of me friends. I am proud of myself and confident that I will make it through and come out a better woman.

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment