Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 45: Boooooo

So guess what day is approaching quickly? You guessed it...Valentine's Day. Or should I say, Singles Awareness Day?

Yes. The holiday of pink, red and white is in a few days and the only reason I will buy a bag of candy is so I can stuff my face. Am I sad I don't have a valentine this year? Not really, actually. Before I dated my ex, I went almost 17 years without one so I think I can survive one more year.

Now, as you know, my favorite color is pink. So that makes V-day sort of hard because I won't be wearing pink this year. I will be wearing black I think in protest! :) And I will be eating a big thing of ice cream and watching a sappy movie with Vanessa. It's going to be a great day :P

For all of you who do have Valentines, I'm not jealous. I'm really not. You have fun. And I'll have fun. And everyone will just have a jolly ole' time! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment