Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 52: Swamped

I have been on the go all week! Finally I can just take a deep breath and just relax and finally write another blog post. I don't like going this long without posting, but I literally have been running around for days. I have had either a test, presentation, quiz, or assignment due almost every single day.

Enough for excuses :)

I have to publicly apologize to my best friend, Liz. I have been so consumed with myself and all the stuff I have had to do this week that I have barely been in contact with her. When I do, it's kind of distant. And for that, my dear, I'm sorry :) I LOVE YOU!

On a better note, I am officially going to Miami for a missions trip! Over spring break! :) I'm really excited. Tonight I get to meet some of my team members. I'm really excited for what God has in store for me. I know I am going to grow on this trip and I really think it's going to be great.

That's all. Love you all :)

Facts about me:
1) I love Ranch Goldfish. Best snack everrr.
2) I wish I could live off campus next year but I don't have the money for it. Sad.
3) My grandma got me Black Hills Gold for my birthday. She rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment