Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 37: Lizzy

I just want to dedicate this blog post to my very best friend in the whole wide world: Lizzy!!! :)

This girl is like my other half, my twin, myself. She and I have been best friends for like, three years now and it has been amazing to have her in my life. I love this girl. For real, people.

I hope you all have a guy or girl to call your best friend. It is always good to have a bunch of friends, but having a best friend can't be replaced. I would rather have a true friend who I can confide in and who loves me then a bunch of shallow, surface level friendships.

So yeah. Nothing deep tonight, friends. I just wanted you to know that I don't think I would survive without my Lizzy and I just thought this would cheer her up. Love you :)

Cause we belong together now, yeah
Forever united here somehow, yeah
You got a piece of me and honestly,
My life would suck without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment