Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 38-39: Bieber

Yes, friends. I really did just title this post Bieber. And yes, I am going to talk about Justin Bieber in my blog post tonight. Why? Well my friend Vanessa and I witnessed a girl on the bus today complaining about how Justin Bieber's music is "sinful music".

Really? Let me post some lyrics for you. I honestly am not a die-hard Bieber fan, but I do give the kids props for a cute voice and ever cuter lyrics.

Baby:

For you, I would have done whatever
And I just can't believe we're here together
And I wanna play it cool, but I'm losin' you
I'll buy you anything, I'll buy you any ring
And I'm in pieces, baby fix me
And just shake me 'til you wake me from this bad dream
I'm goin' down, down, down, down
And I just can't believe my first love won't be around

See anything bad? Me neither! How about this song? (I love this one. Too cute :)

One Time:

Your world is my world and my fight is your fight
My breath is your breath and your heart is my heart
And now I've got my one love, my one heart, my one life for sure.
Lemme tell you one time, girl I love you, girl I love you
Imma tell you one time, girl I love you, girl I love you
And Imma be your one guy
You'll be my number one girl...always making time for you.
Lemme tell you one time, girl I love, girl I love you.

I'm sorry. Maybe I am blind. I don't see anything wrong with this song. I really enjoy this song, and I like a cute, clean, honest song every once in a while. You can say what you want, but I like the Bieber and I can't call his music sinful.


Facts about me (I forgot to do this the other day :)
1) I hate the smell of tuna but I like to eat it.
2) I like to curl my hair. I think it makes me look nicer and older.
3) Biggest Loser is one of my favorite shows and it always makes me cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment