Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 94: Miami

Hi everyone!

So starting today this blog won't be me whining!

My heart completely changed when I went to Miami on my missions trip. From seeing suffering kids and parents in the projects to witnessing and speaking on the street, my heart was broken.

I truly praise God for what He did in my life over spring break. I have finally starting finding myself and who I am in Christ. It's honestly amazing!!

I am also in the process of applying to work for OAC (open air campaigners). That is the missions organization that I went on the trip with. I'm really excited for the opportunity to work there after I graduate! :)

I also made some AMAZING friends! I love these people. They have been my support system and we do stuff almost every other night. I love them.

I love God. I love my life. I love Miami.

1 comment: