Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 71: Direction

Disclaimer: this post will be a little bit of venting as well as a bit of pouting. Get over it people! haha I have feelings and you're gonna just have to suffer and listen to them. Well, read them.

So basically my life has not gone as planned. My life plan was this: date, get engaged my junior year, and then be married after I graduate. Has this happened? Obviouslyyyy not. Am I ok with it? Ummm sort of.

Sometimes I catch myself getting really depressed about my life and how it has gone. But then I start to think to myself, ok courtney. You've made it this far. You're alive and healthy. You have a great family and great friends who love you. You have God who never fails. He has a plan. It's under control.

And even though I know all that, it really is hard to believe it in my heart. I have to be honest with you guys. I have doubts. It's a daily struggle for me to be happy. I have so much on my plate this semester. I'm getting through it day by day.

Baby steps. That's what I have to do. Just go day by day and survive.


2 comments:

  1. I understand how you feel, I'm at a very similar place right now. I'm praying for you, and I like the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know 100% what you mean. You have probably heard this 1000 times but God is in control. He's got this! :)

    ReplyDelete