Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 113: Ending

I just want to tell ya'll that I appreciate you reading my blog. I know I post very randomly and not everyday like I used to. Yet, you keep with me and I really like that. So, thank you. :)

So what I wanted to write about today is something very exciting and yet a little sad. I am done with my third year of college in three weeks. I'm going home soon! As crazy as it sounds, I can't wait to get back home and work again. I also, as you know, love my family so much and I have been waiting to see them all since Christmas break.

The sad part is leaving my friends. Their are definitely some people in my life who it will be hard to leave. But I love them so very much and can't wait to see them again. :)

Another cool thing is that I am going to Tennessee for Easter break this weekend! Yayyy for adventures and some home-cooked meals. I have never been there before but some family friends have invited me. I'm really excited and it is such a blessing that I am going. I do miss going home for Easter break, but this is such a great family and they're so sweet for taking me under their wing.

That's about all I have for you guys. Sorry it isn't inspiring but hey. It's been awhile. :) love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment