Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day 3: Run

"This world keeps spinning faster
Into a new disaster so I run to you, I run to you baby
When it all starts coming undone
Baby, you're the only one I run to, I run to you"

So I haven't listen to this song by Lady Antebellum much. However, it is a very sweet song and so I just got inspired today and decided to write about it. First off, their voices are AMAZING. If you don't agree, then you don't have a good taste in music. (just kidding : )

But where I want to go with this post is simply this: I want someone who I can run to. Now, God is always there for me to run to. He is never failing, and holds every tear I cry. (thank you Casting Crowns!) So I know I have God to run to. That is a fact.

What I am talking about is something I think is really important. The guy God has for me is going to be a man that I can run to in any situation. Whether it be a bad day at work or a family tragedy, I hope to marry a man who is there for me whatever the case.

Have you ever had a bad day and just wanted to be held? That is exactly what I want. He won't even need to say a word because actions speak louder than words. I want him and God to be my steady rock and be the one I run to.

Have I had that yet? No. Not really. That is really sad but you know what? I will have that someday.

And that, my friends, is exciting. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment